RJ Inspections, LLC
1. What does an Inspection include?
All major systems and structural elements of the home. This includes Air Conditioning systems, plumbing, electrical, roof, foundation, attic, and all visible walls, doors, and windows.
Also all home inspections include the following warranties - 90 day warranty, Appliance Recall Chek, Sewer Gard, and Mold Safe.
2. What locations do you cover?
We are based out of Palmetto, FL and service Manatee and Sarasota County, including Bradenton, Sarasota, Palmetto, Parrish, Ellenton, and other surrounding areas
3. Do you have a license?
License number HI5429.
4. What type of report will I receive after the inspection?
You will be e-mailed a comprehensive and detailed report in a PDF format.
5. How long will the inspection take and how long will it take to receive the report?
A typical inspection should take 2-4 hours and the report will be sent within 24 hours.
6. How much will the inspection cost?
This is based on total overall square footage and features of the home. Please call 941-812-7405 for a quote.
7. Do you take credit cards for payment?
Yes, you can pay online or at time of inspection.
8. What services do you offer?
Full Home Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Wind Mitigations, 4-Point Inspections, and Roof Certifications